Propolis Vs diabetes, blood sugar levels down
Diabetes, The Silent Killer. Diabetes is a disease that can be deadly and secretly prepared to attack alone. Each person can have diabetes, both young and old, including you. However, you need to understand is that you are not alone.
According to WHO, Indonesia ranks 4th in the number of patients with Diabetes Mellitus in the world. In the year 2000 alone, there were approximately 5.6 million people in Indonesia who have diabetes
Reading the Common Symptoms of Diabetes
|Propolis Vs diabetes, blood sugar levels down|
Visible effect, people frequent urination in large quantities (polyuria) and excessive thirst patients easily so much to drink (polidipsi).
The amount of glucose also causes the sufferers often experience tremendous hunger so much to eat (polifagi).
Other symptoms are blurred vision, dizziness, nausea and decreased endurance during exercise. Diabetics whose blood sugar is poorly controlled more susceptible to infection.
Can be Deadly Diabetes Complication
Diabetes is a disease that causes the disease berbagikomplikasi body. This is due to blood sugar levels continue to rise, resulting in damage to blood vessels, nerves and other internal structures.
Chronic Complications of Diabetes mellitus patients susceptible to disease meyebablkan more:
- 2x more prone to brain platelets (blood clotting section brain) causes stroke.
- 2x more prone to coronary heart disease
- 7x more prone to chronic renal failure
- 25x more prone to blindness
- 5 x more prone to gangrene
PROPOLIS role for lowering blood sugar levels Diabetes is a way (Beijing propolis Research Network):
- Flavonoids in propolis, terpene content of vinyl supports the use of glucose exogenons source of glycogen role, and the substance is to lower blood sugar levels.
- Propolis has anti-inflammatory bactericidal effect, can become active cells, to promote cell tissue regeneration.
- Propolis is a natural anti-oxidant robust, and can significantly improve aktifitus SOD. The use of propolis not only lowers the level of free radicals that damage cells, but also take care to avoid various complications of the disease.
- Propolis is very effective, for the injection of insulin or hypoglycemic, can significantly lower blood sugar.
- Hipolipidemic effects of propolis increases blood circulation and anti-oxidants, protect blood vessels, controlling complications of diabetes.
- Propolis may stimulate the body to regenerate ATP. ATP is an important source of energy bodies, energy suppliers, increasing physical strength.
- Nasps in propolis flavonoids, polysaccharides substances regulate metabolism and enhance immunity.
- Propolis is rich in calcium, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, iron, chromium and other trace elements untuk traits and treat diabetics.